Farm Insurance Quotes 

Are you looking for Farm Insurance?  
Trying to find an insurance policy that covers your Farm properly can be a daunting task. Agricultural and farm insurance is an area of specialism for us, we have an entire team of people dedicated to working with farmers and growers across the UK, handling their insurance and claims, so they can get on with their very busy work. We have a dedicated farm insurance team here in our South Molton office who are extremely experienced in providing quality cover at the best rates to the farming community. They will take the time to get to know you and your business to try and find the best cover from the most reputable insurers and in most cases can offer a site visit to take your information and in addition to this we can offer health and safety advice and risk management information. 
We have an established client base of very many long term and loyal farm customers, so if it's a referral or reference you are after, we are more than happy to provide you with the contacts that you need. We remain your sole contact throughout the term of your contract and we are actively involved in dealing with and resolving complaints before they lead to claims against you as well as always being on hand to assist with any mid term adjustments and changes you may need to make as and when they occur. 
Town & Country are a national brokerage remaining local in our working practices. Our aim is to understand our clients insurance requirements taking into account the needs of the sector and we take the time to listen to you and deliver the right cover at the right price.  
For a free no obligation quote simply provide your contact details below or give us a call now on (01769) 572557 and talk to one of our specialist advisers. 

Insurance Quote Details 

Farm & Agricultural Insurance Information 

There is no such thing as an identical farm, that's why we believe in making sure we take the time to get to know you and your business. We are skilled at gathering the right information and know the insurers for your industry well. We are well aware of the information that they require when assessing your risk an establishing the level of cover required. 
Here is what we can offer with our farm insurance cover: 
Farmer or Grower, our network of local experts can advise on the best cover for your business activities 
Livestock cover for diseases such as TB, Foot and Mouth and Brucellosis 
Essential cover for your farming business, buildings, stock, machinery, vehicles and other essential equipment 
Up to £5 million Public and Product Liability and up to £10 million Employers' Liability cover as standard 
Farm buildings 
Agricultural produce – Grain/Growing crops 
Deadstock – inputs such as chemicals, fuels, fertilisers, seeds, feeds 
Hay and straw 
Portable tools/machinery 
Fixed machinery 
Business Interruption 
Covering on a full revenue basis or increased cost of working basis for different activities such as Arable, Livestock and Dairy. 
Mortality and loss of use for specified animals 
Specialist diseases cover such as Foot and Mouth and TB Reactors 
Standard cover can be extended to transit and straying risks 
Other covers available: 
Public and Products Liability, Environmental Liability 
Business Money 
Personal Accident and Sickness 
Goods in Transit 
Engineering Inspections 
Commercial Legal Expenses 
Home Insurance 
Private buildings 
Private contents and valuables 
Employers' Liability Cover 
Employers' Liability Cover protects you should an employee be injured and it is proved that it was your responsibility… and the legislation placing such responsibility on farmers is growing all the time. Although the law does not specifically require you to take Employers' Liability insurance for close relatives, it is a good idea to take out cover for everyone you employ. This way, should an accident happen, your relative can receive the same compensation as any other worker. 
Property Insurance 
Insurance of your property, including farmhouse, cottages, farm buildings, livestock, deadstock or vehicles, will be decided on the basis of what you want to insure. The options are wide: you can decide to not insure certain buildings and, for those you do, select cover and excess levels that suit you. For livestock, the choices include fire, lightning, accidental injury, death, straying, transit or a specific disease. 
Personal Accident Cover 
Accidents do happen, whether at work or elsewhere. We can provide personal accident insurance, which pays benefits should you be unable to work - especially important for self-employed farmers. 
Get A Farm Insurance Quote
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings