Nurseries/Child Day Care Centre Insurance Quotes 

Are you looking for insurance for your Nursery?  
Trying to find an insurance policy that covers your business and interests correctly can be a daunting task. We provide insurance from a wide range of industry specialists and tailor them to your specific requirements. 
We can help you find a policy with the covers you require.  
Our dedicated and qualified staff take the time to get to know you and your business to try and find the best cover from the most reputable insurers and in most cases can offer a site visit to take your information and in addition to this we can offer health and safety advice and risk management information. 
We remain your sole contact throughout the term of your contract and we are actively involved in dealing with and resolving complaints before they lead to claims against you as well as always being on hand to assist with any mid term adjustments and changes you may need to make as and when they occur. 
Town & Country are a national brokerage remaining local in our working practices.  
Our aim is to understand our clients insurance requirements taking into account the needs of the sector and we take the time to listen to you and deliver the right cover at the right price. 
We are confident that you will be happy with the level of service as well as the cover and premiums that become available to you. 
For a free no obligation quote simply provide your contact details below or give us a call now on (01769) 572557 and talk to one of our specialist advisers. 

Insurance Quote Details 

Nursery & Child Care Centre Insurance Information 

If you are looking to cover your premises based child care centre or nursery you may have found it a challenge and not entirely sure if you are getting exactly the right level of cover both legally and appropriately for your business. 
We can assist you with your insurance if your business is: 
Private Day Care Centre 
Sure Start Centre 
Montessori School 
Children's Centre 
Typical cover for your nursery business will include: 
Business Interruption 
Building Insurance 
Vehicle/minibus insurance 
Loss of Registration 
Without speaking to an insurance professional who is employed to work on your behalf you are leaving it to chance whether or not you have the correct level of cover you need for you business. 
We ask the questions that insurance companies require and disclose information to them to ensure you have the cover you need. 
If you feel you require additional cover for any other activities you are active in, please give us a call and we will be able to find out for you the level of cover you need. 
Nursery Insurance Nursery Insurance
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings