Newsagents Insurance Quotes 

Are you looking for insurance for your Newsagents?  
Trying to find an insurance policy that covers your business and interests correctly can be a daunting task. We provide insurance from a wide range of industry specialists and tailor them to your specific requirements. 
We can help you find a policy with the covers you require.  
Our dedicated and qualified staff take the time to get to know you and your business to try and find the best cover from the most reputable insurers and in most cases can offer a site visit to take your information and in addition to this we can offer health and safety advice and risk management information. 
We remain your sole contact throughout the term of your contract and we are actively involved in dealing with and resolving complaints before they lead to claims against you as well as always being on hand to assist with any mid term adjustments and changes you may need to make as and when they occur. 
Town & Country are a national brokerage remaining local in our working practices.  
Our aim is to understand our clients insurance requirements taking into account the needs of the sector and we take the time to listen to you and deliver the right cover at the right price. 
We are confident that you will be happy with the level of service as well as the cover and premiums that become available to you. 
For a free no obligation quote simply provide your contact details below or give us a call now on (01769) 572557 and talk to one of our specialist advisers. 

Insurance Quote Details 

Newsagents Insurance Information 

Running a Newsagents, Grocers or Corner Shop comes with its risks and often finding the right level of insurance for your business can be tricky if you do not speak with a professional about it. 
When working in an environment where you are inviting people into, you have to ensure that you have your liability insurances, in many ways this is the easiest part of arranging your cover, but when things become difficult is when your business strays outside of the norm, you may own more than one store in different locations and need cover for both. 
Let us assess your risk and inform the insurance companies, we know that right questions to ask which would otherwise get missed, such as do you have CCTV in operation? How secure is your premises? What are your opening hours? 
These are just an example of some of the questions we will ask and depending on your answers, can mean the difference between the price you pay for your policy and also ensures you are fully covered as we will have disclosed all of your risk to the insurer. 
Our basic shop owners cover includes: 
Business Interruption 
Buildings Insurance 
As a business this will be your very minimum requirement cover, however, for a newsagents you may require further cover including: 
Stock (inc. refrigerated items) 
Electronic Equipment 
Shop Front 
Loss of Licence (Alcohol sales) 
Theft (Public and staff) 
Vehicle cover 
Goods in transit 
At Town & Country we offer a no obligation quotes and advice on all of your insurance related questions, we are able to get to know your business and establish what the insurers need to know in order to guarantee you the right level of cover. Too much cover and you will be paying excessive premiums, too little cover and you may find that after paying all your premiums that you are not covered when you need it. 
newsagents insurance quotes Get a Newsagents insurance quote
We work with many insurers and have excellent working relationships with all our markets and can achieve rates and cover levels our colleagues in the industry find it difficult to replicate. 
We would welcome the opportunity to provide you with an insurance quotation when required, we are confident that you will be happy with the level of service as well as the cover and premiums that become available to you. 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings