Property Owners Insurance Quotes 

Are you looking for insurance for your rental property?  
Trying to find an insurance policy that covers your business and interests correctly can be a daunting task. We provide insurance from a wide range of industry specialists and tailor them to your specific requirements. 
We can help you find a policy with the covers you require.  
Our dedicated and qualified staff take the time to get to know you and your business to try and find the best cover from the most reputable insurers and in most cases can offer a site visit to take your information and in addition to this we can offer health and safety advice and risk management information. 
We remain your sole contact throughout the term of your contract and we are actively involved in dealing with and resolving complaints before they lead to claims against you as well as always being on hand to assist with any mid term adjustments and changes you may need to make as and when they occur. 
Town & Country are a national brokerage remaining local in our working practices.  
Our aim is to understand our clients insurance requirements taking into account the needs of the sector and we take the time to listen to you and deliver the right cover at the right price. 
We are confident that you will be happy with the level of service as well as the cover and premiums that become available to you. 
For a free no obligation quote simply provide your contact details below or give us a call now on (01769) 572557 and talk to one of our specialist advisers. 

Insurance Quote Details 

We Can Provide Cover For . . . 

Liability Only 
Block of Flats 
Multiple Occupancy 
Holiday Homes 

Property Owners Insurance Information 

To find appropriate property owners insurance cover can be a nightmare, we are well aware of what a difficult task it can be making sure you are covered for every eventuality and it can often be very nerve wracking knowing what is right and what is wrong. With everything being managed online these days it is difficult to get the answers you are looking for, especially if your property does not fit within the confines of what is considered "normal". However, by not finding out if you are appropriately covered can potentially be disastrous. 
If you own a property that is being let, or your property is being used for any commercial purposes then a simple homeowners policy will not be suitable. 
There are several differences between these policies and homeowners policies. For example a policy for a commercial property will provide much higher levels of cover and include extensions for loss of rental income and your trading liabilities. 
Most policies will include, or give good consideration to: 
Buildings Insurance 
Contents Insurance 
Public Liability or Property Owners Liability 
Loss of Rental Income 
It may be a good idea to consider: 
Subsidence Cover 
Buildings Insurance 
Buildings insurance covers against most things that can cause damage, or loss to the building or permanent fixtures within the building. This includes things like severe weather, theft/vandalism, fire, where extended subsidence cover can be included, for occupied properties you can expect covers for burst or damaged pipes, water leakage, and usually most contracts cover impact from falling trees, aerials, vehicles, or other objects. 
Contents Insurance 
Contents insurance covers any possessions while in the property for loss or damage for a range of specified perils, with the exception sometimes of malicious damage by the tenants themselves. Possessions refers to  
anything that is not permanently fitted to the building, this means that your bathroom fittings and kitchen units or if a commercial property the mezzanine are not covered, but any furniture or free standing items are. 
Public Liability Insurance for Buildings, and Contents 
If someone comes to your property and injures themselves in a way that is not their fault, or injury or illness is caused by the contents of your property then you could be held liable. Public Liability Insurance will cover the defence of any allegation of negligence against you and the civil claim cost levied against you if successful. Some larger Property Owners, both Residential and Commercial may retain staff to clean, manage, or maintain, if so Employers Liability Insurance may be a requirement in law and we can assist in this regard. 
Legal Expenses Cover 
Any one can become target of a legal battle, especially if you are renting out a property for residential let or commercial let. Legal Expenses Cover will cover the costs of specified legal issues arising due to your property. 
New for Old Contents Cover 
New for Old Contents Cover is an extension of contents Insurance. This means that, regardless of the state of contents of your building, in the event of a claim all damages contents will be replaced with new items of a similar specification. 
Renter insurance
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings