Riding School Insurance & Equestrian Yard Insurance Quotes 

Are you looking for Riding School Insurance Or Equestrian Yard Insurance.  
The market for Riding school insurance is limited. In recent years insurers have pulled out of the market altogether. Its best to speak to one specialist broker who can obtain quotations from the market place for you. A specialist Equestrian Insurance broker can help obtain the best rates and ensure your policy is correct. At Town & Country we have a dedicated Farm & Equestrian Insurance team ready to help you place your riding school insurance competitively. 
We can find a suitable policy to meet your needs.  
Town & Country can arrange Equestrian Insurance for all horse related businesses from Riding School insurance, Livery Yards & Trekking Centres to Competition Yards, Dressage Yards and all other associated activities. Additional Cover for your riding school insurance includes lessons, hacking, trekking, pony club camps, cross country courses shows and all associated equine activities.  
We can also extend to include all of your equestrian property including indoor arenas and outdoor schools, stables, hay barns, rugs, tack & saddlery, horse walkers and paddocks, jumps, trailers/quads and care, custody or control cover for additional livestock. 
We can find you the very best covers at the best premiums  
By visiting you at your premises and in addition to this we can offer health and safety advice and risk management information.We have markets that do not restrict rider ages and will include up to 5 shows per year free of charge. We can also cover you for hiring out your facilities to other riders. 
Town & Country are a national brokerage remaining local in our working practices. For a free no obligation quote simply provide your contact details below or give us a call now on (01769) 572557 and talk to one of our specialist advisers. 

Insurance Quote Details 

Riding School Insurance Information 

We can consider any and all equestrian businesses including but not limited to: 
Riding School insurance 
Riding Stables 
Breaking and Schooling Yards 
Event Yards 
Dressage Yards 
Competition Yards 
Trekking Centres 
Racing Yard 
Livery Yard 
Natural Horsemanship 
What Insurance should these businesses have? 
Town & Country have experience staff ready to discuss your equestrian business with you. However for some businesses, particularly riding school insurance cover will be a necessary requirement by law - it is our job to know what insurances are and to operate in your best interests to inform you of these. 
The riding school act means to trade as a riding school, under its registration you must have Public Liability Insurance (see the link to Riding Establishment Act 1964). Although not compulsory, Public Liability Insurance is recommended for anybody running a livery yard. 
If you are providing part full or working livery, you should seriously consider extending your cover to include Care, Custody and Control. 
By law if you have employees, unpaid volunteers or students on placement working at your premises then you should have Employers' Liability insurance. This insurance will allow you as a livery yard owner or stables to meet the cost of damages and legal fees for employees who are injured or made ill at work through the fault of the employer. Employees injured due to an employer's negligence can seek compensation even if the business goes into liquidation or receivership. By having this cover means that your business will be able to continue should the worst happen. 
What is Horse Custody Care and Control cover? 
This insurance will cover you for injury, illness or disease (fatal or non fatal) to a horse in your or your employees' care, custody and control. 
What is the optional extension for Livery Yard or Horse Stables Business Interruption Insurance? 
If your livery yard activities are interrupted following an insured loss or damage, business interruption insurance can provide you with an income for an agreed period. This also includes cover for Infectious equine diseases such as influenza, strangles and venereal disease. 
We are able to offer insurance for your equestrian business, this includes commercial and personal property, buildings for livery yards, riding stables, riding schools as well as paddocks and arenas. We can also cover show jumping, dressage events and cross country meetings. 
An example of a typical package from a range of insurers are: 
Private buildings including your home contents and personal belongings 
Commercial buildings including stables and storage buildings 
Equestrian Buildings including arenas, horse walkers etc 
Barn contents including hay, straw, feed and bedding 
Saddlery and tack 
Show Jumps and cross country courses 
Public liability for visitors to your premises 
Custodial liability for animals under your care 
Employers liability 
This list is inclusive but not exhaustive of the cover we are able to provide your business. 
We would welcome the opportunity to provide you with an insurance quotation when required, we are confident that you will be happy with the level of service as well as the cover and premiums that become available to you. 

Frequently Asked Questions 

Read some our our most frequently asked questions about our insurance policies. 
Our policies are designed to cover the risks you face whilst trading, protecting assets such as buildings and content on an 'all risks' basis, we can extend to cover non-standard risks as well as traditional or standard properties, the policy extends to include protecting your trading income following such losses as well as your liabilities to members of the public or of course those you are liable for as an employer. 
Options exist to prepay the year, at inception of cover or to spread the costs over a number of monthly instalments, subject to a small surchage madevia the renowned insurance financer Clos Bros Premium Finance who assist our clients fund the monthly direct debit facilities. 
When considering claiming our first suggestion is always to speak with us, discuss the circumstance of the loss and we can then assist you in preseting the loss fully to the underwriters, so it can be administered and settled as quickly as possible, if the loss is substantial we will negoiate the attendance of a loss adjuster to work through the claim with you and get you speedily reinstated, if the loss is a liability one (public or employers) we would urge you to speak with us as quickly as possible post incident or on notification as early collection of data is key to any defence or explanation 
Why Town & Country? Well we like to think thats a pretty simple answer, we believe we are the best, the best in extracting the right information and working with you at the outset so the policies are correctly and competitively underwritten, then the same staff member handles your case building a rapprt and relationship with you dealing with any amendments you might need and handling any claims and before taking updated iinformation to secure appropriate renewal terms. Ours is a crade to grave all encompassing solution to your businesses insurance requirements, we act like one of your own staff or team members and pride ourselves on a service that has kept us doing just what we are doing for over 80 years 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings